holy experience

Monday, August 30, 2010

Multitude Monday

53.  The opportunity to become a "Professional Engineer"
52.  A 6 year old who packs his own lunch.
51.  The smell of baked goods in my oven.
50.  Our local public school system.
49.  The dip my blood pressure has taken since I stopped following the news in painstaking detail.
48.  Having a stocked deep freezer in the garage.
47.  Seeing my 6 year old read Bible stories in his room on a Saturday afternoon.
46.  Unexpected compliments from strangers, especially in regards to my kids' behavior.
45.  Coupons.
44.  Witnessing my grandmother beat breast cancer not once, but twice.
43.  Seeing my baby fall asleep anywhere but in her crib.
42.  A Saturday full of gardening.
41.  A handyman husband.
40.  The emerald waters of Destin, Florida.
39.  The perk of tagging along on Sam's work trips to see places I wouldn't otherwise go.
38.  A three year old girl who sings incessantly about anything and everything.
37.  Handprint artwork on my office wall.
36.  The biblical knowledge of my teachers, staff, and peers at church.
35.  The amazing rain showers we've been receiving that so cleanse my soul (and quench the thirst of my gardens).
34.  The ability to find the humor in most situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment