holy experience

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thankful Thursday

33.  The promise that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
32.  Living in the Bible Belt where families unashamedly thank God in restaurants before they lay a hand on their food.
31.  The freedoms afforded to me by my American citizenship.
30.  A husband who doesn't blink twice at the prospect of having to take our 3 kids to the pediatrician all by himself.
29.  A boss who understands my love for Jesus and my family.
28.  The fact that I almost enjoy ironing, vacuuming, and cleaning bathrooms.
27.  The unadulterated joy a new baby brings into what would otherwise be a mundane work day.

1 comment:

  1. what a sweet post. and it's hilarious that you said ironing...come by my place in the morning and you'll see why. ;)

    thanks for stopping by, and leaving your sweet comment. hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete