holy experience

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Truly Appreciative Tuesday

406.  Children as enthusiastic about giving as getting
405.  Even the possibility of snow on Christmas
404.  The blessing of having close friends to pray for and who pray for me
403.  A good nap before a long trip
402.  Traveling mercies
401.  A child who is content to eat cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
400.  Seeing my 19-month old learn to share with her brother & sister
399.  Unprompted gratitude from my kids
398.  Carrots & Ranch
397.  The sunset over a rural landscape
396.  Rechargeable batteries
395.  Having crumbs under the kitchen table (seemingly always) because it means we had food to eat
394.  Knowing that no matter where we celebrate Christmas, it's still magical for my kids
393.  The smell of fresh pine
392.  The magic of a photoshop whiz (my husband)
391.  A perfect Christmas photo
390.  Books that rock my world in the first three chapters
389.  Tide Stain Release (liquid)
388.  The wonders that are Fed-Ex and UPS
387.  Coupons for "free" anything
386.  The opportunity to be a part of a Sunday School class that provided Christmas for a needy family
385.  Overhearing my seven year old hum "We Wish You a Merry Christmas"

No comments:

Post a Comment