holy experience

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Because doing this on Monday is too hard for me, apparently.

494.  The cool, crisp Georgia winter we're having this year.
493.  McDonalds' indoor playground.
492.  The serene silence of naptime.
491.  How small I feel as a part of this world, but how important I am in spite of that fact through God's eyes.
490.  Hard lessons in humility - especially for my children.
489.  Surprise good news.
488.  Recycling facilities.
487.  Close calls that I got through unscathed.
486.  Leaving the playground without one single protest or tear.
485.  A pediatrician with night and weekend hours.
484.  Thus far escaping the rampant flu bug.
483.  Bacon.
482.  The public library and inter-library loan.
481.  Independent kids who don't need me to help, even when I want to.
480.  Cold weather jogs.
479.  Phone calls - just to check in.
478.  Homecomings.
477.  My favorite coffee mug.
476.  Watching my toddler rock and "shhhh" her babydoll.
475.  $10 Sneakers for the kids at Target.
474.  Progress at basketball practice.
473.  A husband who encourages me even when I have no idea what direction I'm going.
472.  A candid, meaningful conversation with Ben about equality on MLK Day on the way to basketball practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment