holy experience

Monday, February 14, 2011

Marvelous Monday!

582.  Peace.  Just...peace.
581.  Being excited about the future instead of scared of it.
580.  The joy of watching my kids develop their individual handwriting.
579.  The patience and calm that has come with years of parenthood - that prevents me from stressing at the first sign of misbehavior on the part of my kids.
578.  Beth Moore.
577.  An extra coupon insert in the Sunday paper.
576.  The amazing service at Chick-Fil-A.
575.  The Pioneer Woman.
574.  After holiday clearance.
573.  Receiving a compliment about my kids.
572.  Watching boys be boys.
571.  Going into a situation and walking away with a sigh of relief and the ability to admit that I was wrong.
570.  Being able to provide comfort to my littles when they don't feel well - just as God does for me.
569.  The extra hugs I get when one of my littles is under the weather.
568.  Beautiful, sunny days in the middle of February.
567.  A husband who isn't scared to spend a Saturday doing laundry...for me.
566.  Inside jokes with my dear husband that make us giggle with nothing but a glance.
565.  A successful recipe.
564.  The tests and trials I have endured that have brought me closer to God and to my husband.
563.  Randomly running into friends while out and about.
562.  Sarah proclaiming "Luh-yew" to everyone in the house before getting into bed.
561.  Leftover Zofran when the littles catch a stomach bug.
560.  Finding relevance to my life in Old Testament scriptures.

No comments:

Post a Comment