holy experience

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Totally Late Tuesday

604.  Feeling "at home" at church.
603.  Helpful, wonderful neighbors.
602.  The perfect intervention of a Heavenly Father when all heck breaks loose.
601.  'Round the corner medical care.
600.  Bowling parties.
599.  Fake, hilarious giggles from deep within my chunky toddler.
598.  A sweet playlist on an XM player that keeps its charge long enough for me to finish my run.
597.  The final game of basketball season.
596.  The opportunity to see my dad truly relaxed for the first time in his life.
595.  Feeling empowered - by the Holy Spirit, by my husband's encouragement, by wanting to be better for my kids.
594.  Finding the strength to push myself beyond previous physical limits.
593.  FREEbruary at Chili's.
592.  Unprecedented achievements in my husband's career at such a young age.
591.  Friendly faces at the pediatrician's office.
590.  The first signs of spring.
589.  30% off Kohls coupons.
588.  All day bike rides.
587.  The opportunities to explain right and wrong to our seven year old son.
586.  The solidarity between Sam and me when it comes to parenting choices.
585.  Safe travels for my retiree parents.
584.  Unprecedented calm in a scary situation thanks only to the Holy Spirit.
583.  Sunshine, temps in the 70's, and a beautiful breeze...in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment