holy experience

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

only one day late this week...

94.  The exhilarated feeling I get from working out, however begrudging I was before I started.
93.  The tenacity of sixteen month olds.
92.  Tiny baby teeth.
91.  Little, spontaneous giggles.
90.  Smiles from strangers.
89.  Common sense.
88.  Free "Happy Birthday" medium beverages from Dunkin' Donuts.
87.  The memory of playing field hockey and the special place it still holds in my heart.
86.  A mom who also demonstrated that it's okay to laugh often and loudly.
85.  A mom who demonstrated that it's okay to let the tears fall.
84.  Little surprises...like an unloaded dishwasher when I get home from work.
83.  A cul de sac full of playmates for my kids.
82.  A seven year old who loves school so much that, when he thought I'd left him at home one morning, he vowed to "walk, maybe even run" to school by himself.
81.  The fact that my three year old is no longer scared of thunderstorms.
80.  A husband who encourages me to stand up for myself.
79.  The safe trip she and my nephew had down to GA yesterday.
78.  The opportunity to show my sister around my "hometown".
77.  A Sunday School class full of four year olds who are quickly winning me over.
76.  The Young Married Ministry at Central Baptist Church.
75.  A boss who loves Jesus.
74.  A job that has remained through troublesome financial times for my company.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Debbie has not spotted this new blog of yours yet. I'm not going to tell her...let's see how long it takes her to find it!!

    This list is just wonderful Jennie. You are such an encourager just by doing it. We all need this inspiration and more thankful hearts.

    Bless you and I'll be keeping up with your thanks and trying to create some of my own.

    ReplyDelete