holy experience

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Internet Hiatus Monday, errr, Wednesday

181.  Being noticed during an absence.
180.  Short-lived stomach bugs (as opposed to the lingering variety).
179.  The pain that comes from a good workout.
178.  Bed head - for never failing to make me laugh.
177.  Finding out new things about my husband after all these years.
176.  The perspective I've gained by living in the South.
175.  The perspective I've gained from being a female in a male-dominated field.
174.  Test references donated to me by my brother-in-law.
173.  Free propane cylinders.
172.  The peace of mind afforded by solar powered calculators.
171.  The excitement of unfamiliar mornings.
170.  The comfort of a familiar morning routine.
169.  Programmable coffee pots.
168.  Extended flip-flop season.
167.  Stripling's Beef Jerky.
166.  Droopy eyelids on sleepy children.
165.  Four year olds who can entertain themselves for hours with nothing more than a notebook and a pen.
164.  Hand-me-down clothes.
163.  The support of a husband who allowed and encouraged me to study for the entire 5-hour drive home.
162.  The amazing power of God's design to compensate for man's many failures.
161.  A beach whose sand and water were just as pristine as the first time I laid eyes on them.
160.  The salty scent of the gulf breeze.
159.  The safe return of my camera before vacation.
158.  The safe return of my camera.

1 comment:

  1. I just love bed head too. It always makes me giggle. Debbie and I call it baby doll bed head.
    (You know, when a doll has been lying in one place for too long?)

    So glad your camera arrived in time for vacation and you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete