holy experience

Monday, October 25, 2010

Many Thanks Monday

228.  A seven year old who admits being nervous before singing in children's choir.
227.  A random card and email to let me know that someone is thinking about me and rooting for me.
226.  Inspirational quotes.
225.  A toddler who can amuse herself with nothing but her own belly button.
224.  The beautiful weather and time that enabled us to make said progress.
223.  Visible progress on household projects.
222.  Finding my son's dream costume buried in a clearance box for $5.
221.  Skipping opportunities to burn bridges.
220.  Silent glances of complete understanding from other moms that help me feel like we're all in this together.
219.  Seeing someone who is working in their calling.
218.  The perfect banana bread recipe.
217.  Semi-homemade recipes like oatmeal cookies from a bag...with lots of raisins added.  
216.  Not sleeping through the alarm clock.
215.  Federal employee benefits.
214.  Longer than an hour lunch hours.
213.  Upward Basketball.
212.  The warm and helpful staff at Second Baptist Church.
211.  The accommodating Victory Sports program that allowed Ben a spot on the basketball team despite having missed the sign-up deadline by a day.
210.  The hand-me-down study materials lent to me by my now-Professional Engineer-brother-in-law.
209.  Spontaneous thank you's from a gracious four year old.
208.  Better yet, the surprise was chocolate.
207.  A surprise "good luck" present from a former coworker.

No comments:

Post a Comment