holy experience

Monday, November 15, 2010

Blessed Beyond Measure Monday

293.  An empty dishwasher.
292.  A full tank of gas.
291.  The example my old-school parents set for me.
290.  Not gaining, but maintaining my weight.  (Though, I admit, losing would be even better.)
289.  Weekends free from obligation.
288.  The doers of thankless tasks, who do them with a joyful heart and inspire me.
287.  Strangers who smile and wave.  I promise to do more of the same.
286.  Knowing that my wants are just that.  And that I can do without any and all of them.
285.  Not having to worry about where my next meal will come from.
284.  Seeing elementary-aged children help and encourage each other, especially when I expect the opposite.
283.  Finding a grateful home for my own hand-me-downs.
282.  Receiving hand-me-downs.
281.  The ability to buy my kids new tennis shoes when their old ones wear out.
280.  My husband, the experimental cook, and his creation of broccoli-potato soup.
279.  Light bulb moments.
278.  Seeing a spirit of gratitude being cultivated in my kids.
277.  When a ministry opportunity just falls in my lap.
276.  Safety during accidents that could have been much worse.
275.  The peace of the ever-present Holy Spirit....again and again.
274.  Use of the postage meter at work as a job perk.
273.  Surprise fruit baskets from big sisters.
272.  Health insurance...in a big way.  And we're healthy people.  I will try so hard not to take it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment